Tuesday, September 19, 2006

An open letter to Trolldotcom

Log off and cry more noob. Since you're threatening to continuously gank and camp me and my corpse until I delete my characters off the server (all because of this blog's existence), I've deduced that you need to get out more and realise that I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS BLOG.

I already acknowledge this blog is sucky, and I still don't care. But you obviously do.

So stop trolling people's threads on the Boulderfist forums about my blog. Everybody knows about my blog, and they know it sucks. Even I know it sucks. You have no need to shove it down people's throats (much like you do to your terrier every night).

Log off life. I'm superior to you in terms of maturity and sensibilities, yet do I troll people's threads about it? No.

Besides, my account game time ends in a few hours. So you won't be ganking me anytime soon. >:D

QQ noob. QQ.

EDIT: Okay I'm going to reword what I just said. What's been written below pretty much sums it up.



1 - Stop hiding behind a Level 1 character on another server and reveal yourself.

2 - If you hate my blog so much, why don't you give me some suggestions so as to run it better?

3 - You stay true to your name: you troll other people's threads just to say how much my blog sucks. Get over yourself, noob.

4 - If you're going to vow a lifetime of ganking and camping until "you delete your arse off Boulderfist" due entirely to this blog, then you obviously have some problems.



As I said: QQ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home