Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Warsong FTW




((Yeah.

Gratz to all on the Horde's side, especially Darona, Cronex, Mondowomon and Wizzest, who gained the most "aggro" from our team members. Damn dwarven priests.

I've also rekindled my hatred of gnomes and paladins. Hoo-hah!

Of all the matches I've played tonight in WSG, the Alliance lost every single one of them, and I leveled up to 24.

And yes, I am aware that I am last on the Horde side of the list. That's because I only joined in the last five minutes.

But we absolutely dominated, didn't we? That's all that matters.

Oh yeah, and I must mention that the Alliance players on Boulderfist, my server, are very sloppy: all they're missing are skills and a character suicide button. They might as well give up when they're down to 63hp and surrounded by three Rogues/Magi. But no, they have to be vigilant.

At least they're not cowards, though. I'll give them that.

Also, all WSG matches went incredibly fast. The Alliance didn't stand a chance of surviving even over 15 minutes! Appalling, really.

Arkaine out! *salute*))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home