Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A guild-changing experience

Since my last journal entry, I have recovered the use of several of my old teleportation spells, including my lost ability to "blink" in and out of trouble at will. I've also self-developed the ability to continue purposefully channeling my fireballs so that I may launch more potent spheres of searing white pain at my assailants-turned-victims.
Guild-wise, I've since resigned from my position in the Instruments of Death, and joined the Marching Hammers. Then I ended my membership with them as soon as another, more promising guild made the call. I am now a member of DESECRATE - complete with kick-ass tabard design. And the colours fit so well with my new robe as well.

I'm thinking about heading into Ashenvale. I know I've had enough of Stonetalon and its dishonorable dwarven paladins. Why did they even let the dwarves into the Silver Hand in the first place? They aren't quite as nimble, but their only real advantage is that they have an unearthly toughness about them. At least your innate proficiency with guns is quite useless once you become a holy knight. I know I wouldn't want to be in the central path of a dwarf's bullet, any time.

Crap, Alliance reinforcements...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home