Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wee little hours...

I have begun my slow journey toward the kingdom that spawned me. Stormwind is a long way away, but I think I can manage it. I've exited the region and turned southward toward Silverpine Forest... it's been so long since I've seen my sister venture into that very same area to catch the boat to Fenris Isle... I never saw her again.



I've regained some of my memories, most importantly how I ended up in Tirisfal Glades after my death outside the gates of Stormwind. Turns out I was under the control of the Lich King for a while. He directed me to Lordaeron to fight a burgeoning threat of with the Forsaken share their land. Now I feel violated...

My powers have grown since my last entry. I already hold an formidable arsenal of flame, frost and arcana. I didn't think it would happen this quickly. I must be luckier than I thought...



I returned to Brill last night. My mother's hometown. I don't remember any of it. But strangely, I was halted by a fellow undead who claimed to be a messenger for the Dark Lady. He handed me a note that basically said I should head to Kalimdor. The land of the greenskins. Great.

See, my fellow undead are cunning and sinister - the Horde is nothing but a powerful tool to the Dark Lady. I, on the other hand, feel differently - the greenskins just irritate me. The trolls do so as well, but not as much. I know the Tauren - they are truly honorable, just like I am.



Ah well, better make some good use of time here in Tirisfal before I board the scheduled flight to Kalimdor. I wonder if the Brill General Goods vendor sells good sunscreen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home