Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Returned...

I have been reborn once more! But behold, I have no recall of who I am. Something is wrong - I feel the memories of my past life slowly pouring into my slightly decomposed head. I can still formulate thoughts at will, much like I used to before I was brutally destroyed by the hands of fearless executioners who dared to tread on my dreams and treat me as a heretic of the Light.
At this moment, I can only remember this much: I was a mage, and I was killed by human zealots of the Church. I have no clue as to my former reputation, if any, or my powers which burgeon. I must reclaim my powers and force my assailants, who are no doubt still alive, into oblivion. Words cannot describe my anger - unlike my other fallen comrades here in Deathknell, I can see only red. The colour grows stronger when it surrounds my enemy... like an aura of sorts. I must gain more knowledge on the situation at hand...

I hear her voice in my head. She wills me to do her bidding. I am but a servant of the Dark Lady, former Ranger General Sylvanas of Silvermoon, now our last hope for victory against the Lich King.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home