Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Talent Revokation

Aye. I simply don't have the energy to try and talk like RP or whatever. Man, I'm just too tired these days to even attempt it, so I'm just gonna give up the whole RP crap right here, right now.



I've gotten my mage Arkaine to quest for enough money to revoke his talent selections. Now, instead of being Fire-specced, he is staying true to his own name and has become ARCANE-specced! Along with a bit of Frost, for good measure. With my talent points back, I reinvested them in Permafrost (Frost), and in Evocation, Improved Arcane Missiles, and the Clearcasting thing. Ah, so much better. And anyway, Pyroblast wasn't worth it. The long cast time was not good at all.



I'm still deciding if I should get mostly Arcane or Frost, Presence of Mind or Ice Barrier. Hmm.



Probably Frost, I guess.



Meanwhile, Arkaine has leveled up twice thanks to endless bouts of Warsong Gulch, speaking of which the Alliance have recently shaped up and actually started winning. And to make things worse, Horde players weren't really following orders. Especially in Arathi Basin. Graaaaagh!



Oh yeah, and I joined the guild Katara. I'm not sure what to think about the tabard design, but I'll go along with it. Thumbs up to that Canada guild I saw though, their tabard design is suh-weet!



One of my (real-life) friends came up with some... names for WoW characters. Think about it. I mean, what if you came along and saw a character like these?



Elvish

{Presley}



Ichiban

{Liptick For Men}



And the catchphrase: All orc and no play.



One last note: I appreciate the many, many comments I've been getting (Pfft! I don't see any comments... - Ed), but please try to clarify on your comments. That last one I got was quite blurry in meaning, and I accidentally deleted it while I attempted to contemplate its purpose. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home