Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ark's equipment/talents

I'd like some feedback on the equipment I currently have. At the moment, I'm level 27.

Cookie's Stirring Rod (Wand)
Crescent Staff (Weapon)
Azure Silk Hood (Head)
Azure Silk Vest (Chest) (Enchanted +50 HP)
Shredder Operating Gloves (Hands)
Nightwind Belt (Waist)
Azure Silk Pants (Legs)
Greenweave Sandals of Frozen Wrath (Feet)
Totemic Clan Ring (Finger)
Ring of Scorn (Finger)
Insignia of the Horde (Trinket)
Ivycloth Bracelets of the Owl (Wrists, Green) - 17 armor, +3 Int, +3 Spi, Durability 25/25, Requires Level 20, Bind on Equip, Cloth.
Tabar Mantle (Shoulder, Green) - 30 armor, +3 Sta, +6 Int, Bind on Pickup, Cloth.
Resilient Cape (Back, Green) - 21 armor, +6 Int, Bind on equip, Requires Level 24

Ark's Talents (archaic pre-patch):
Improved Arcane Missiles 5/5 (100% chance to avoid interruption while casting Arcane Missiles.)
Arcane Concentration 5/5 (10% chance to activate Clearcasting when your damage spell hits its target.)
Evocation 1/1 (Activate this spell to make your mana regen active and increase mana regen by 1500%.)
Permafrost 5/5 (Increases duration of Chill effects by 3 seconds.)
Ice Shards 2/5 (Increases critical strike damage bonus of Frost spells by 40%. Once I get all 5 points into this, it goes to 100%.)

That's it for a level 27 mage. I'm pretty much done with the Arcane Tree. Now I'll be focusing on the Frost tree and pumping as many points as I can into it. In the meantime, I wouldn't mind some feedback on my current equipment and talent build - especially my equipment.

Ark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home