Tuesday, September 19, 2006

IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS F****ING GREAT IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



OMFG INTER-REALM BATTLEGROUNDS!!!!!!!

I haven't felt this excited since I really learned of the improvements made to the Mage class!

For those of you who don't remember: here's what I first thought of the Mage class changes.

* Evocation being removed from talents must mean that Mages no longer have Evocation
* Arcane Explosion talents that made the spell instant-cast are removed


Here's what Blizzard was REALLY doing:

* Arcane Explosion talents chaged from "Make AE an instant spell" to "Make it more likely to crit", and the default AE spell (without talents invested into it) becomes instant-cast
* Evocation is now a spell learnable by ALL Mages, regardless of individual talent point allocations

I actually thought I was excited as I could ever get when I found out about this last change, but Blizzard proved me dead wrong by making Battlegrounds inter-server!

Soon World of Warcraft will inherit the Earth... minus the players who undress their characters and engage in cybersex in Roleplaying servers.

(a very happy) Ark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home