Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Whuppa Whuppa Whuppa

Righto.



After playing CounterStrike: Source with a bunch of immature shits for a while now, I'm feeling a tad pissed.



See, CSS is just one of those games that are R16 (where I live) and it is a big boy's game. It is a game for big boys who love violence on a gratuitous and hilarious scale.



Yes, I know the VoIP function is the working equivalent of a cat in torpor.



Yes, I realise it may cause anyone's voices to reach our ears as a) that of an Australian teenage male whose voice is in the process of breaking, b) that of a small child with the vocabulary of an average teenager who isn't a girl, and c) that of a middle-aged housewife who just got back from her adult education classes.



Out of those three choices, there is one I do not ever want to come across ever again.



Now I realise that it is none of my business whether you play a game you are too young to play.



You're an idiot.



Games like CSS have an age rating for a reason.



See, by the age shown/implied on the rating itself, it is assumed that by that specific age you are properly mentally equipped to accept this information coming to you from your second-hand monitor sitting on your "special desk".



Are you at least 16 years of age yet? Are you at least 15?



You're not?



Then get the fuck off my server, bitch.



I've had enough of your pretentious whining about "haxing" and "exploiting".



So what if that CT got up to that spot you previously thought wasn't possible to reach and shot you dead?



It's called skill, bitches. Get used to it.



Either way, I am sick of hearing what sounds to me like a super-intelligent toddler whinging into his microphone everytime he gets killed by someone with far superior skill than him.



Let me say this straight:



This game is for people who have grown pubic hairs at least once in their lives.



If you haven't had that opportunity yet, disconnect and uninstall the game from that toybox you call your mum's computer.



I don't want to hear anyone with the voice of an infant crying everytime they get shot, hurdled, raped, owned, "pwned", laughed at, dissed, knifed or 'naded. I don't want to see you underage idiots replying to every rebuttal to your petty arguments with childish messages such as "yo mum".



"Yo mum" doesn't give a shit about the fact that you're losing at this game.



If you're gonna persist in joining our servers and playing alongside us real man gamers, at least play with honour and decency, good gamesmanship and example. And refrain from butchering the English language in game chat and using your microphone to get your voice across.



Don't make it known that you are a young preteen pretending to grow his first chest hair.



Shut the hell up and leave now before I dismember your members.



That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home