Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Moronic idiots I would like to castrate outside CS:S

I apologize in advance for the excess swearing this post may or may not involve...

Okay this situation is really bugging me. I've been banned from a certain CS:S server. Now I'm not pissed off about the fact that I've been banned, but rather the apparent reason behind it.

Over the course of two nights, I found that the New Zealand servers were STILL offline (hurry up and bring them back, ya bastards) so I had to resort to playing with temperamental Australians and incredibly shitty lag.

Firstly, let's get one thing straight. YOU ASSHATS HAVE NO IDEA HOW INCREDIBLY DUMB YOU SOUND WHEN YOU YELL OVER YOUR MICROPHONE AT ME WHEN I REMARK ABOUT THE CROWDEDNESS OF THE SERVER.
The only bad thing is, pretty much everyone else on the server is a stupid drongo, so their idiocy goes unnoticed.

Now bear in mind I don't see ALL Australians as stupid angry drongos who let loose their verbal rage at the drop of a hat. I'ts just that these guys were in fact stupid angry drongos who let loose their verbal rage at the drop of a hat. I'm not kidding.

One night, I'm playing a nice game of CS:S. I join this server, cuz it's got the lowest ping.

At aout 5:30pm (remember this bit, you'll see why), I make a remark about "how crowded the server is getting tonight". Then all hell breaks loose on the intercom. I'm instantly flooded with all manner of swearing and cursing, all directed straight at me. Why? Because of this word: TONIGHT. Apparently, those Aussie f***s can't seem to realise that they live in a different f***ing timezone, and I'm so very tempted to mute the in-game voices as they all calmly (read: loudly and obnoxiously) explain that it's 3:35 and therefore it is still daytime, not night. Then I tell them I'm in New Zealand and it's 5:35 and THERE IS A TOTAL ABSENCE OF SUNLIGHT OUTSIDE MY WINDOW!

Then they try to redeem themselves by saying "Well yeah but night is at 6:00 you retard."

O rly?

Then I get this one guy in particular who starts swearing at least four times as much as his teammates on his microphone. He hurls all these useless, retarded insults at me, and I tell him that it's only a game, and if he's gonna get angry over such a small thing, he needs to turn off his machine, throw it in the local trash heap and FFS get out more! Socialize! Asshole.

Then he tells me that I "don't f***in' belong here, you f***in' s***head, d/c and f*** off. You're a New Zealander, f*** off and go back to your own f***in' server."

At this point, I'm just about ready to board a plane ticket and head over to his house so I can personally rearrange his private bodily areas. Honestly, people like him really piss me off, both in real life and in games. If my broadband company wasn't such a pack of douchebags, I'd be owning him up with superior ping.

Then, tonight, I get into another freakin' argument with who seems to be the same guy. Only this time it's over NOTHING AT ALL. It's so minor, I can't even remember what the fight was about in the first place. And it was only ten minutes ago! Yet I hear him say to me over his mike, "You're an idiot."

Then I get banned.

Guys like that f***wad get pissed off so easily 'cause of small, minor remarks not even directed at anyone or anything in particular.

Guys like me get pissed off so easily 'cause of guys like that f***wad.

Get off the f***in' server, dips***.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home