Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Akin to Comparing Penis Sizes

I'm not going to lie.

I haven't touched my Mage since my last post.

Rather, I've been playing my Feral Druid, Glimmershred.

At level 23, her current level, I was running through Ashenvale toward the Zoram Strand, and had just finished swimming through the Astranaar lake in Aquatic Form when... coming out of the water and continuing to run down the path, I came across a friendly level 28 Troll Shaman staffing the local Furbolg population to death.

At this point, a level 21 Human Warrior happened to run by as well.

Now, instead of doing the safest thing and running past me (although to be fair, I should have stealthed immediately upon seeing him as I was in Cat Form running at 30% extra speed), he actually Charged me. Then, he proceeded to lay waste to me simply by running around erratically, thus sorely desynching my client and rendering me unable to hit him even if it LOOKED LIKE I was able to.

So yeah, I died. Quick rez later, and I'm off to Zoram Strand as usual.

Lately though, I've been playing my Hunter, who is now a healthy level 10. But while leveling him up in Durotar, some idiot player and I got into some sort of argument I can't even remember (on account of it being so minor).
What I do remember is that afterwards this idiot was on General chat telling me the following:

Moron>> steelsight wat lvl is yur main?
Steelsight (that's me)>> well since I've started playing WoW again, my main's level 23 atm
Moron>> my mains lvl 27 twink
Moron>> hed own you anyday
Steelsight>> What? You think you're more superior as a person just because your char is higher in level and his equipment was provided mostly if not solely by a higher level char of yours?
Player1>> lmao
Player2>> lol
Steelsight>> oh wait, is that how geeks compare penis sizes?
Player1>> ROFL
Player2>> LMAO OWNED
Player3>> WINNAH!!!

But before that, I was actually poking fun at my own name by typing out the following in General:

Steelsight>> I am Steelsight. Steel is my sight, for my sight is steel. Please don't steal my sight Mister Steelsight.

Then, some other idiot just had to respond:

Moron>> you fucking suck you SOB, your not funny so just DIE cocksucker
Player1>> omg
Player2>> wtf so much hate lol

Above moron was stuck comfortably on my Ignore list just a few seconds afterward.

What?

As if I'm going to waste time arguing with stupid people.

Their threats over the internet count for nothing. It's their only way of making themselves feel/seem big after a day of being bullied by bigger people themselves. Frankly, if they're going to act like that, they deserved to get their heads flushed down the toilet and their lunch money stolen. And they most definitely deserve to get bashed in by the more violence-prone jock at high school.

Ark

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home